
HAPPY FEET and meditation
Tomorrow is our Circle for October and I am excited to see everybody! Siobhan is not going to be able to make it due to an Open House at her son's school, so we are going to do a guided meditation that I have on CD. I have used this many times and really like it. It is about 25 minutes long.
I have to attend a Parent-Teacher-Association meeting right before, so I am sure I can use a good meditation among friends, after I race home.
Here is something exciting I want to share with you all: Rose gave me an address where you can get a "foot massage". Only, it lasts 1 HOUR (!), and it costs $25! They massage your scalp, neck and shoulders, then they do your feet and calves, then they turn you over and do your neck again and your back. It is more like a pressure-point massage. You are fully clothed and it is absolutely divine!
The place is called HAPPY FEET (4685 Convoy Street #140, (858) 874-8888). Per October 15 they are going to raise the prices to $30. Right now they offer a package of 6 massages for $125, no expiration date!
Absolutely worth trying!!
enough for now,
LON
3 comments:
Hi ladies :) happy feet of mine would like to say" definitely go and make your feet happy! it's a great place!
Also, here comes the 14th of October...I shall be in Northern CA, inland, and looking up in the skies :) hope to see some great vibrant lights!
I'm sorry I can't make the first night, but I will be there in November! I am looking forward to joining you all!
Amazing night we had the other day! THANKS to the fab host! plus we got a free massage.... :)
Post a Comment