Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday!

Hello, lovely women! 
I trust you are all doing well and enjoying the lovely Fall weather. I know I was relieved to feel a cooler breeze blowing through my windows! I recently made contact with an old high school friend of mine, on one of those social networking sites (Facebook to be exact). We haven't seen nor spoken to each other since early 1993! Amy is a massage therapist in Colorado and when I mentioned I had a tail bone issue from snow boarding a couple years ago, she turned me on to a type of massage she recently began practicing, called The Arvigo Technique. She said that it's incredible work for women and helps many uterine issues as well as emotional and digestive. I've included the link for you to peruse, I checked the providers and it looks like there are 2 in our area. I may just check it out as it sounds like a wonderful practice to add to our health repertoire......
http://arvigomassage.com/
Talk soon, peace love and prosperity until then...
-Michelene

1 comment:

Cary Terra, M.A., LMFT said...

Happy Tuesday!
I am so glad to be joining this group. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.
Cary