MY CHRYSTAL CHILDWe had a wonderful December Circle! The evening was filled with flowing conversation, strong connections and touching topics. There seemed something magical in the air.
I have to express a special "thank you" to my amazing son who is involved in his own way with this meeting and bonding of women. For the second month in a row he prepared the table which we gather around, with crystals, candles and anything he decides we "need" that evening. He put crystals in a circle and told me that every woman should tell a story. The crystal in front of her would hold the story afterward for anybody else to hear........I feel that his magical touch make these evenings so extra special.
I promised to put some information on the BLOG:
The cd with the Guided Relaxation is by Kelly Howell
The book is "You can heal your Life" by Louise Haye
1 comment:
Miss you guys! and i can't still figure how to contribute in the blog!!!
Post a Comment